EMERGING LEADERS PROGRAMME
Additional to being a part of a supportive environment, this programme will provide essential knowledge and skills through a range of activities designed to build good leadership qualities and behaviours. Utilising a range of activities, delegates will explore what leadership means in their world. Delegates will Identify clear goals and what is required to initiate change, whilst demonstrating resilience in today’s workplace, a by-product of journey of self-discovery.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS PROGRAMME?
• Understand how to articulate and demonstrate what is fundamentally important to be an effective leader
• Discover a range of leadership techniques and methods and how to apply them in practice
• Develop the confidence, knowledge and skill to be an effective leader
• Understand what your leadership strengths are
WHO IS THIS FOR?
• Current supervisors or managers seeking a different perspective and to gain personal insight
• Anyone seeking to bridge the gap between managing and leading
• Anyone courageous enough to want to make a difference.
CORE THEMES EXPLORED INCLUDE:
• Motivation of self and todays workforce
• Harnessing cognitive diversity to achieve results
• People engagement and its impact on high performance
• Self-discovery, utilising insights to connect with those you lead
• Accountability and alignment of roles with business strategy and culture
WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID ...
Recently piloted, here are some comments captured during the programme:
“This has been a great learning experience for me, was just working for no real purpose but after this I can see what is now required. Thanks for the experience Nigel, it’s been great”.
“I found the topics and tools discussed helpful and relevant to my position. The specialised learning was a powerful re-enforcement to the sessions beforehand. Thanks Nigel, I found it great and I look forward to using the skills I have learnt”.
“I just want to say I learned a lot from these sessions. I was quiet a lot because I is a little hard to understand, but after I read everything at home (translated materials). So for me was all of this perfect”.
• Rolling programme
• Nine specific touch points: workshops,
one-to-one coaching, peer support
• Format includes stories, mini-presentations,
self-reflection, group exercises/discussions and
individual face-to-face coaching
• Duration: six halfday sessions; one every three
to four weeks
• NZTE accredited Up to 50% funding – Capability
Voucher – for eligible businesses
• Not-For-Profits: 50% Bursary.
Any questions or to register, fill the form or call us on